Friday 20 April 2012

my sister in a projection tester

I haven't posted for a while now and I really have alot of things I want to write about but I am swamped in school work. In fact I am off to school tomorrow to catch up on things. Ive been thinking about projection and films for my final piece. I want to start a new personal sketchbook soon. My photocopier and printer have broken. Im trying to buy a projector to project my great grandmothers old slides as part of my ideas about re-appropriation of images. So many ideas and things to do i could explode.

I hope you're all finding your exams okay. Good luck with any coming up!
xxx


2 comments:

  1. The picture looks really good!! I have also nominated you for the versatile blogger award, all the details are on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really interesting project! x

    ReplyDelete