Tuesday 6 March 2012

I plan to wear this tomorrow

 The outfit i am going to wear tomorrow

This is the outfit I plan to wear to a work experience interview tomorrow. I bought the dress on ebay because I couldn't afford it new at the time and got it for £4!! I wear it any time I have to be a look smarter dressed with a shirt underneath; I asked my mum to wash my vintage chiffon one for tomorrow. I have worn the dress out in the evening with just a pair of cream wedges so it looked a bit sassier. These tan wedges make me 6foot tall, but I love them so I'll forgive that and the end of day foot ache
I always team a rabbit necklace with this colour combo as a cheeky reference to Alice in Wonderland - I don't know if anyone's ever picked up on it. Ironically I plan to wear my vintage tan rabbit fur coat with this tomorrow, but that's okay, I'm sure nobody will recognise this subtle hypocrisy. 















The outfit i am going to wear tomorrow by heartshapedbruise featuring a blue dress

Dorothy Perkins blue dress
£50 - dorothyperkins.com

Dorothy Perkins sheer tight
$5 - dorothyperkins.com

Faith wedge heels
£60 - debenhams.com

Long chain necklace
£9 - hannahzakari.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment